Various activities on sites
- Make the overland trip from Chiang Mai to Mae Hong Son, passing through one of the most beautiful mountain highways.
- Visit one of the largest caves in the Northern Thailand, Tham Lod Cave.
- Head out from the village to explore more of the surrounding Doi Pui National Park.
- Hike down into the Mae Samad River Valley and visit the largest waterfall in Mae Hong Son.
- Experience homestay with Karen family will be an unforgettable memory
- Experience bamboo rafts while exploring the largest caves in the Northern Thailand, Tham Lod Cave.
- Enjoy a walk through the valleys to explore the villages of ethnic minorities in Northern Thailand
- The amazing and peaceful scenery of the countryside of the northern Thailand
- The magical beauty of the valleys, caves and waterfalls of Thailand
- Learn about Karen cooking, the ingredients they use and the techniques they use to achieve their traditional dishes.
- Learn more about how the ethnic Karen people use the natural resources of the area.
- Experience the traditional Karen culture & the life of Karen people
- See local lifestyles of the exotic Padong tribe or known as Longneck Karen